A look at distance learning 2020
The CSCOE team supported schools as they continued supporting families, providing an excellent education, fundraising and enrolling students.
Here’s how we supported them:
- Distance learning. Webinars for principals and teachers to share what’s working best in distance learning.
- Virtual galas. Because fundraising never stops, we helped schools pivot to online galas and other online methods of seeking support.
- Tech support. Top notch tech is crucial to distance learning, so we resourced our schools’ tech experts. We hosted virtual Tech Tuesdays for our schools, parent tech troubleshooting and provided a tech hotline.
- Encouragement. We like to think we’re our schools’ biggest fans. And we show our love in big ways, like delivering tasty treats while schools held packet pick-ups, and checking in with principals to learn how we can further support them.
- Raising money for our schools. In 2020, all funds raised through our virtual CSCOE Bash supported the most critical and urgent needs in our schools.